May 19, 2023
Red Deer Polytechnic Residence on a Roll
Since its completion in in 2019, the Red Deer Polytechnic Student Residence has achieved a lot of buzz - and rightfully so!
Raising the bar for student residence building typology, RDP's new Residence is an example of the outstanding outcomes that collaborative design can deliver.
Reimagine Principal Vedran Škopac was pleased to join Red Deer Polytechnic on May 8, at an event celebrating the growing list of accolades that the Residence has achieved, including:
- 2019 Canadian Wood Council Award
- 2020 Prairie Wood Works Design Award: Industry Award of Excellence
- 2021 Canada’s Clean 50 Top Project
- 2021/2022 UIA 2030 Award Finalist – UIA - International Union of Architects
- 2022 CAGBC | Canada Green Building Council Award: Residence Large
- 2023 Colleges and Institutes Canada Excellence in Sustainable Development: Silver (Contributor)
Our team is grateful to have established a relationship with such an incredible organization, and we are excited to be a part of Red Deer Polytechnic's joyful journey!